POLYTONE Suspended Ceiling is an aesthetical and decorative ceiling system with superior acoustical and thermal performance. It is manufactured by facing one side of the semi-rigid glasswool boards with PVC vinyl.
POLYTONE Suspended Ceiling has given wide acceptance for acoustic treatment/noise reduction. The suspended ceiling panels are used in conference halls, educational buildings, auditoriums, studios, office and commercial buildings, transportation facilities such as underground & railway stations, Inter-city bus terminals, airport and seaport facilities.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Superior acoustical & thermal performance.
- Humidity resistant.
- Fire retardant.
- Durable – dimensionally stable against warping, buckling or sagging.
- Economical, lightweight & easy to install.
- Maintenance – vinyl can be cleaned and painted.
- Resistance to fungus and bacteria
It is available ex-stock in dimension of 2' x 4' x 5/8 ".