TARKETT VYLON PLUS is a homogeneous vinyl floorcovering suitable for use in commercial areas. A versatile pattern in 18 fresh colourways. Vylon Plus is equipped with a factory finish for initial protection. The factory finish also provides a base for future maintenance procedures. Tarkett has substituted traditional plasticizers with a new generation of non-phthalate plasticizer in the production of Vylon Plus. Vylon Plus is recommended for use in areas such as schools, shops, healthcare facilities, social housing and other similar areas.
TARKETT VYLON PLUS is also approved and widely used for the stringent Marine Industry and comes with DNV, ABS & EC TYPE-EXAMINATION (Module B & D) Marine Certificates.
Key features and benefits:
- Versatile Flooring with harmonious and fresh colours
- Durable factory finish for improved stain resistance
- Closed surface reduces soiling, and so helps retain appearance
- Anti-bacteria with biostat for lasting hygiene
- Does not support growth of MRSA
- VOC emissions below quantifiable level and phthalate free
- 5 years Tarkett Limited Guarantee
Applications Recommended: Marine / Education / Healthcare/ Housing / Retail / Commercial
TARKETT VYLON PLUS (20m x 2m x 2mm) is available ex-stock in 18 colours.
|VP 580||VP 581||VP 583|
|VP 584||VP 585||VP 586|
|VP 587||VP 588||VP 589|
|VP 590||VP 591||VP 592|
|VP 593||VP 594||VP 595|