TARKETT’S TX162 LIVING is a heterogeneous vinyl sheet flooring with a foam backing that provides sound absorption and shock absorbency properties: it reduces impact noise and softens steps. The flooring’s PUR-reinforced PVC wear layer gives good resistance to scuffing. It also means easier cleaning and maintenance.
The Sanitized treatment protects the floorcovering from premature ageing caused by micro-organisms, and also gives hygiene benefits.
Key features and benefits:
- Transparent pure PVC wear-layer which offers outstanding resistance to moderate commercial areas with moderate traffic
- Excellent wear resistance
- Exceptional acoustic performance at 20 dB
- “SANITIZED” Anti-bacteria tratment for hygienic protection
- “TOPCLEAN” PUR (Polyurethane) for wax-free maintenance and maximum chemical resistance
- 5 years Tarkett Limited Guarantee
TX162 Standing (25m x 2m x 3.25mm) and TX162 Selection (25m x 2m x 3.3mm) is available ex-stock in 5 patterns & 18 colours.